find us on facebook
follow us on twitter
watch us on You-tube
DDA Universal Portfolio
DDA in 60 Seconds
Organic Search Engine Marketing Click Through Rates - Dynamic Digital Advertising

Website Design
& Development

Search Engine

Website Improvement

Intranet Sites


Marketing &

Graphic Design






Trade Show Displays

Large Graphics

3D Modeling


Virtual Reality


Search Engine
Marketing by DDA

The Pay Per Click Alternative

Pay Per Click Alternative

Organic Search Engine Marketing
a PPC Alternative

Organic Click Through Rates

Studies show more people are likely to click on organic search engine listings than Pay Per Click (PPC) search engine advertising listings. With the services of a professional custom search engine marketing and website design company like Dynamic Digital Advertising (DDA) that specializes in organic search engine optimization, an advertiser has more of an opportunity for click throughs and conversions.

Frequency of Organic Search Listing Visits
Many studies show how frequently search engine users click through organic search listings, proving how important it is for an advertiser to employ organic search engine optimization services. Studies find:

Search engine users are up to 6 times more likely to click on the first few organic results than they are to click on any of the paid results1.
An eye tracking study revealed that 50% of users begin their search by scanning the top organic results 2.
Only 30% of search engine users click on paid listings, meaning the remaining 70% of search engines users are clicking on organic sites3.
Search engine users trust organic sites more than paid sites. One study found that 66% of customers distrust paid ads4.

Greater Click Throughs than Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising
Because search engine users trust organic listings more than they trust paid search results the number of click throughs is greater. The keyword research and content development done by SEM services maximizes the traffic directed to an advertiser's website and improves the number of click throughs.

Conversion Rates
The overall conversion rate for organic listings is 17% higher than paid search results5. Trends show that more sales result from search engines that originated from organic search listings6. These trends reveal how important it is for an advertiser to invest in the organic search engine optimization services of a professional SEM and custom website design company like DDA. 

1 Oneupweb Study
2 Enquiro, July 2005
3 Are Corporate Websites Optimized for SEO? By Paul Bruemmer, August 2005
4 Emarketer 2003
5 Marketing Sherpa, August 2005
6 Are Corporate websites optimized for SEO? By Paul Bremmer, August 2005


Latest Blog Posts


home      about us      portfolio      services

site map
     contact us      NEWS

Marketing in the 21st Century | Latest & Greatest
Learn | Enjoy | Glossary | DDA Timeline | Pricing | Careers

Medical Advertising and Marketing | Corporate and Medical Videos | Corporate and Medical Training
Search Engine Marketing | Custom Software Programming | USA Marketing and Advertising
Interactive Media Design

Copyright © 2006 by Dynamic Digital Advertising All rights reserved

The Original Custom Website Design Company


Dynamic Digital Advertising, founded in 1994, is a premier custom website design and development company that specializes in developing web-pages for the first page of search results in the major search engines. Through our own 14 step process including keyword research, content development, organic search engine optimization and search engine marketing, websites achieve maximum relevancy. Combining the talents of our graphic design team and our in-house writers, websites become not only succinct and effective in their content but also visually stunning, making for more visitors becoming customers.
Learn more about website design and development


At Dynamic Digital Advertising we have to greatest list of marketing and promotional graphic design services in the country. Our expertly trained team of graphic designers are skilled in areas like illustration, 2D and 3D animation, digital photography, CGI and virtual reality and utilize these talents to create logo designs and branding that can greatly enhance a corporate identity. Using these services offered at DDA will impress clients, business partners and investors. DDA is also skilled in digital video production, print media and trade show displays, banners, videos and more.
Learn more about dda



Executive Summary


DDA Ethics  

Green DDA  

Contact DDA  

DDA Firsts   




DDA Medical
Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing vs Organic Search Engine Marketing